Thursday, October 18, 2012

Benign Non-Toxic Cystic Goiter


CLARITA M. MARTINEZ

PROFILE:
High School Principal, Caloocan City

DIAGNOSIS:
Benign Non-Toxic Cystic Goiter

HER STORY: 

“It was in 2004 when I noticed enlargement of my right thyroid lobe. The medical results revealed that I have a Benign Non-Toxic Cystic Goiter. He prescribed a certain medicine to cure my goiter but after taking the medicine for two weeks, I stopped taking the medicine without referring back to the physician because of the palpitation of my heart. With the help of Dr. Lorenzo I was able to try and bring home One (1) Power Pack. On the 1st day, I started taking two sachets of First Vita Plus, 3 sachets on the 2nd day, 4 sachets on 3rd and 4th days, and 5 sachets on the 6th day. On the 7th day, I felt great pain on my neck, back and head, but I continued in taking four sachets a day. On the 8th day of taking First Vita Plus, I noticed that the enlargement of my right neck was gone.
2004 - noticed the enlargement of her thyroid lobe
May, 2005 - Needle biopsy reveals she has Benign Non Toxic Cystic Goiter
September 18, 2066 - She went to the hospital for medical check-up (Ultrasound).  Prescribed a certain medicine for 60 days, but after almost 1 1/2 months her goiter became much larger and she began to feel pain.
December 13, 2006 - Recommended her to surgeon for operation on January 2, 2007.
December 29, 2006 - With the help of Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. Nimfa Narcise and Mrs. Fatima Olano, who went to her school and convinced her to go to Vita Plus Office.  And started taking Vita Plus 2 to 5 sachets a days.

May 12, 2007 - (see picture above)




Source: First Vita Plus Marketing Corporation
For more info, contact: Jonathan Estrada, your health and business consultant

5 comments:

  1. Ilan sache po ba isang araw dapat inumin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2-3 sachets per day recommended intake for best results po

      Delete
  2. Lagi po Kong nihihilo at may heartburn kasi ako...puede ba inumin ang vita plus melon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang hirap pag umaatake ung heartburn mo kasi d ka makahinga ng maayus..wala namn ako sakit ngbpuso may acid reflux lang talaga ako..

    ReplyDelete