Friday, September 28, 2012

Seborrheic Dermatitis (Mild)


JONATHAN ESTRADA

PROFILE:
33 yrs old, Cordova, Cebu

SELF ASSESMENT:
Seborrheic Dermatitis (Mild)

HIS STORY: 

"I really feel embarrassed every time I get to face people early in the morning.  That's why I really don't mingle with new faces and just stick to those people whom I knew.  

Small rounded flakes of skin (dandruff like) starts to form on the side of my face, from the rear of my ears down to my neck. Happens 15-30 minutes after finishing my bath.  That's why I usually bring a bottled water to wet the flaking portion.  I already tried some creams but to no avail. So I just left it as it is.  And during my college years, this irritation has spread down to the upper portion of my left chest. It's like a fish scale, very itchy specially when I sweat."  Jonathan narrates.

This has been a nuisance to Jonathan for almost 14 years. On July 2012, a family friend Mrs. Ligaya and 4 of her colleagues, visited him and introduced First Vita Plus.  "I wasn't really interested of the  product.  My daughter Gwenyth and Shawna Belle doesn't like to eat vegetables (like father like daughter).  I was concerned of their health, so as a supplement, I gave it a try." Jonathan added.

After 2 weeks of taking 1 sachet a day of First Vita Plus Dalandan variant.  Jonathan was amazed from what he noticed.  "The flaking has greatly reduced, my dandruff even lessened, and the scaly skin on my chest starts to disappear. Amazing! I can even sleep sound and night and wake-up early without any headaches"  Jonathan exclaimed.

Today, Jonathan is taking 1 sachet in the morning instead of coffee and another shot before going to bed.  His wife Meralyn is also taking the same variant and noticed the decreased on her blood pressure.  Impressed with the results, she tried the other all natural beauty products. Both became dealers.

"Vita Plus is good, all natural, we'll definitely spread the word, and we'll NEVER stop"







Source: First Vita Plus Marketing Corporation
For more info, contact: Jonathan Estrada, your health and business consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment