Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bone Cancer Stage 4


Mario Carlo Ingalla

PROFILE:
seaman

DIAGNOSIS:
Bone Cancer Stage 4

HIS STORY: 

I was a seaman in a cruise ship from 2001 to 2007.  I felt lucky because I was earning well and I could provide for my family in the Philippines.

But my destiny changed after a CT Scan in Mexico revealed that I had a tumor.  I was one month short of finishing my contract but I was asked to go home instead.  They said that I had stage 4 cancer of the bone and that I had only 6 months to live.

The doctors advised me to have my arm amputated because of the size of the mass.  I went to another doctor and I was told the same thing.

In December 2007, I underwent a surgical procedure that removed the large mass on my shoulder.

During that time, my wife was already selling First Vita Plus products.  She told me to try it.  I readily agreed because I knew that I had nothing to loose.  When a person is sick, he will drink anything if it will cure him.  He will go anywhere to find his cure.  He will do anything to get better.

I underwent chemotherapy which cost Php 100,000 per session.  I also went through radiotherapy.  But I personally believe that what healed me was First Vita Plus Natural Health Drink in Guyabano (Soursop, Graviola).  Since December of 2011, I have been religiously drinking three sachets a day.  Two in the morning and one at night.
"God makes all things beautiful in His name, I believe this because I am a cancer survivor.  I nearly lost everything - including my life.  But my faith in First Vita Plus kept me alive."
My CT scan recently showed that I am now cancer free.  I no longer have cancer cells and my body is free from cancer-causing tumors.

God gave me First Vita Plus at a time when I need it most.  God's perfect timing saved me and He used First Vita Plus to change my life!

Click here to view his testimonial page






Source: First Vita Plus Marketing Corporation
For more info, contact: Jonathan Estrada, your health and business consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment