Saturday, September 1, 2012

Breast Cancer Stage 3



Milagros Upod

PROFILE:
44 years old
Garments Sub Contractor

DIAGNOSIS:
Breast Cancer Stage 3

HER STORY:
In 2007, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and my lungs showed fluid build-up.  Our life and livelihood suffered because of my disease, we were forced to sell our properties and borrow money from friends and relatives just to pay for my medication.

"Hirap na hirap ang buhay namin, naubos ang aming kabuhayan dahil sa pambayad sa hospital at sa mga gamot ko."

An answered prayer
"Dahil sa First Vita Plus, at sa tulong ni Elizabeth Lopez, nabago ang buhay ko."

I started drinking three to six sachets a day and noticed the instant change in my health and stamina.  I could not walk before and I had to use a wheelchair just to go to the bathroom.  Now, I can move freely and even do some household chores.  The fluid in my lungs has decreases and they are almost gone.  While I am still dealing with cancer, I no longer feel it's effects and all my lab tests show that my condition has improved beyond the expectations of my doctors.

Instead of buying medicines, all I drink is First Vita Plus to make me feel better.  I can eat well and sleep regularly.

"Lumakas ang aking pangangatawan.  Gumana akong kumain, nakakakilos na ako ng maayos kaya maraming-maraming salamat sa First Vita Plus!"





Source: First Vita Plus Marketing Corporation
For more info, contact: Jonathan Estrada, your health and business consultant



No comments:

Post a Comment